Button's Creations

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge 3 - Make Something with a Breast Cancer Theme

I really wasn't sure what I was going to do for this challenge and then I sat down and started working. The card is pretty simple but I think it is really nice. After I finished the card I remembered that one of my co-worker's mother has just been diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. Guess where this card is going......



Life's a Beach Cartridge
Hope - Shadow cut at 3.25 inches - Stampin Up Melon Mambo
Hope - cut at 3.25 inches - Hobby Lobby The Paper Studio Safari Untamed Paper Pack
Card Base - Michael's Recollections - Precious Metals - Black cut 5.5 inches wide and 8.5 inches high folded in half
Hand stitching white Signo Jelly Roll pen
My Pink Stamper Stamp
Ranger White stamp pad
Because the base of the card is black I put a white writing area on the inside cut at 5 inches x 4 inches and stamped the ribbon in the bottom right corner with Stampin Up ink - Pink Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment